Coffin & Casket Nameplates
At Inspirational Funerals we have a wonderful selection of Nameplates for Coffins and Funeral Ashes Caskets. If you haven't already looked at our Nameplate Brochure, then why not have a read through it - the link below will take you directly to the PDF Brochure.
What is a Nameplate?
A Nameplate is how the funeral profession identifies a Coffin, Casket or Urn, each of which do require a formal means of confirming the name of the deceased. Our Nameplates are innovative, full colour creations, providing a small but significant touch to the product you are purchasing. Each Nameplate is digitally printed; gloss laminated and firmly adhered to either a brass or Nickel effect mounting plate. They are available in two sizes, Coffin and Urn, are water resistant and conform to all current Cremation and Burial requirements.
Our Inspirational Nameplates can also be placed on Wooden Crosses, Benches, Planters, Pots, and multifunctional items. Just let us know at the time of ordering what your intentions are.
In addition to our innovative Caskets and Grave markers, we also offer a wide and diverse range of Name Plates that can be placed either on our Inspirational Caskets or something more Traditional. They come in two sizes, suitable for Caskets or Coffins, although the designs illustrated are intended for Casket use.
VIEW the Nameplate Brochure
Whilst we are in the process of updating this page with an online form, you can do things the simple way by just sending us an email enquiry. One of our team will respond to you as quickly as possible. Please include the following information and details in your email:
- Tell us which nameplate design you would like from the Nameplate Brochure
- Tell us how big the nameplate should be - measurements in mm
- Tell us what words you would like on the Nameplate and roughly how many lines (the amount of lines will vary according to the size of the plate)
- If you have an image of your loved one, or an image you would like us to use, then attach it to the email
- We will then process your order, send you a proof by email to confirm, make sure we get everything right and then once you have made payment, your order will be created and dispatched. (Payments can be made through Barclays Bank Online securely, or over the counter at any branch of Barclays Bank)